I am confusion
cactus_kat
Advanced
cactus_kat
4 years, 4 months ago by cactus_kat
So i got a new phone and signed into my old account and none of my todos were there and i was back to beginner when I was originally on my old phone(same account) an advanced? Some please explain why this happened or how i can back to advanced!
Pawsknot
Bracelet King
Pawsknot
4 years, 4 months ago by Pawsknot
I'd message @Admin I messaged about something else not this and he was very helpful and nice and quick to respond
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4 years, 4 months ago by cgrace270
Admin are always happy to help!! :^)
Admin
Administrator
Admin
4 years, 4 months ago by Admin
Yes, we're here to help, don't be afraid to contact me anytime 🙂

Regarding the account @cactus_kat, that's not possible if you used old account, and didn't create a new one. What you describe really seems as if you created a new account. You should just login using your old credentials. If you used the app, and have seen the todos in your to-do list, it means that they are in your todo list on our server, because the app doesn't have an offline database. It doesn't even work in offline mode. That's why I'm sure it's not possible to lose them by reinstalling the app.

If you forgot your username and/or password, write me a direct message, and I can search for your username based on your email address. If you forgot your password, and know your username, there's a 'forgotten password' section on the website where you can create a new one, after verifying your identity via email.

Hope this helps 🙂 And please let me know if it works for you 🙂. Just don't forget to mention me if you'll respond here so I will get a notification about it 🙂. Thank you!
kendall_20
Beginner
kendall_20
4 years, 4 months ago by kendall_20
How do you post a pic
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 4 months ago by BeadGirl16
@kendall_20 on the website go to the pattern page and click add photo. On the app go to the pattern page and click on the plus sign and then add photo.