Bracelet King
4ย years, 4ย months ago by 95033094
Is it possible to segment knot pattern 26361
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4ย years, 4ย months ago by Someone_
I'd do it as if I were doing a Chevron... Maybe someone else has a better way, but that's how I would personally do it. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ™‚
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 4ย months ago by halokiwi
Yes, that's definitely possible

You start like you'd make a normal chevron until you get to the dark blue string. After you've done the dark blue string you have to do the left and the right triangle.

For the left triangle you do the red string first until you do the fb knot, then you do the orange string, and then the red again.

For the right triangle you basically only do backwards knots.

When you're done with both triangles you make a normal chevron again starting with the dark blue string. All the middle knots are l knots. You continue this until row 14.

After that the direction of all knots switch so you're doing a chevron in the other direction. You make the chevron until you finish with the dark blue string.

After that you do the left and the right triangle again. The right triangle is a bit different than the first right triangle.

After that there's a normal chevron pattern again until row 33.

Row 34 to 42 is a bit like the chevron too but you have to switch directions often. After that it's back to the normal chevron.