how do u add a picture of a bracelet if u don't know the pattern number
yagirlmadz
Advanced
yagirlmadz
1 year, 1 month ago by yagirlmadz
i'm not new but what's the best way to add a pic of a bracelet u made, but u j kinda freehanded it. i could make a pattern but idk if it has ever been made before
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
1 year, 1 month ago by Penguins24
One solution could be trying to use the keywords to find something similar enough, or making a pattern that is what you made and submitting it. The mods will tell u if it has been made before, and you could ask them for the pattern number to post your photo to.
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year, 1 month ago by jadynjae08
I would start by looking up key words to find more specific results. Otherwise you could make the pattern and if it gets rejected, they will tell you the pattern it looks most like
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year, 1 month ago by jadynjae08
Ope we said the same thing haha
SmileyAnna
Professional
SmileyAnna
1 year, 1 month ago by SmileyAnna
There is also a thread on Reddit for friendship bracelets, maybe if you post a picture of it, they will tell you which pattern is it.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
You can also describe the pattern in the forum or the chat and maybe someone will know it.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 year ago by Tikilishi
Did you make this pattern yourself? Or did you make a bracelet based on another bracelet you saw somewhere?

Wanna temporarily change your profile photo to the picture of the bracelet you made to see if we can help you find the pattern it belongs to (or a similar pattern?)