flipping bracelets
angelskies
Advanced
angelskies
1 year, 1 month ago by angelskies
so uhm, this might sound like a dumb question but when i make a bracelet there’s 2 sides to it (obviously), but while i’m making the bracelet the side i usually wear is flipped up and the side that’s face down on my wrist is face down. Sometimes my pattern looks better on the other side, and i wanna know if people usually flip the bracelet and wear it the “face-down” side. thanks y’all (this applies to only normals)
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
Not a stupid question at all 🙂

I think most people usually wear the side up that they see while knotting, but some patterns have really cool effects when you wear the other side on top. Patterns with a braid, chevron, candystripe or zig zag structure will also have that structure on the back and look very nice in a single colour or a gradient.
angelskies
Advanced
angelskies
thanks so much! this was rlly helpful <3
rdiostatic
Bracelet King
rdiostatic
1 year, 1 month ago by rdiostatic
It's like what @halokiwi said, I think it depends on whichever side you like the best! I always wear the bracelets I've made with the side I see while knotting face up, but I've made several bracelets for my sister and she wears them with the back side facing up.
angelskies
Advanced
angelskies
@rdiostatic thank you! yeah i think a lil bit of personal opinion applies to this as well, thanks again!