how do I make my own pattern and submit it??
Luique
Advanced
Luique
4 years, 6 months ago by Luique
I can’t find how to make my own pattern and save it to the website. TELLLLL MEEEE
brr
Professional
brr
4 years, 6 months ago by brr
You can’t be on the app you have to be on the website, you hover over your username and it will b one of the options, to create a pattern, once you finish it and submit it it will b looked over by one of the moderators and if it’s up to the standards/regulations it will be accepted to the site
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 6 months ago by KrazyKnotz
You can only create patterns on the site, not the app. To make patterns, go to your avatar on the top orange bar menu. There should be a drop down menu that has an option 'Create patterns'. Once you've clicked on it you can make alpha and normal patterns.

I hope that helps. 😊
Pawsknot
Bracelet King
Pawsknot
4 years, 6 months ago by Pawsknot
Following what @Krazy Knots said then you pick either normal or alpha I have only made normal you need to choose how many colors strings and witch knots are made when there are arrows above the box where letters like f. or b. or fb. bf. or 0. The zero means that there aren't any knots made there are the arrows or you can type the knots in once you get the hang of it the hard part is over and soon you will have ten then twenty and so on
rosiebuddy
Skiller
rosiebuddy
4 years, 6 months ago by rosiebuddy
If Krazy Knots is approving, then i wouldn’t expect for to get it made