How do I see my own pattern?
LPButter
Beginner
LPButter
1 year, 10 months ago by LPButter
I recently submitted a pattern to bracelet book but when I try to find my pattern it doesn’t show up 😢. Also I would like to edit my pattern too.
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
1 year, 10 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
If you already submitted your pattern, then you will have to wait until it is accepted (or declined) to see it again. If it’s accepted it will pop up in the patterns section, and if it is declined it will go back to your “create patterns” section with feedback on how to improve it.
LPButter
Beginner
LPButter
1 year, 10 months ago by LPButter
Ok great thank you
Koala-bear
Professional
Koala-bear
1 year, 10 months ago by Koala-bear
You can’t edit the pattern, as someone else might be making the pattern and then they might have to re do it if the knots change

However, once the pattern been accepted / declined, copy the knot structure, paste it into a new pattern and then edit that
LynnesArt
Advanced
LynnesArt
3 months, 2 weeks ago by LynnesArt
how long does it take for a confirmation?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
@LynnesArt it takes less than a day
Shelbinho
Advanced
Shelbinho
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Shelbinho
How long does it take to update
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
@Shelbinho it takes less than a day until your pattern is accepted, if that is what you mean
mariam22G
Professional
mariam22G
3 months ago by mariam22G
I was trying to create my own alpha pattern, and I accidentally clicked on save before even creating the pattern. Does that mean that I submitted it to the site? 😭
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months ago by halokiwi
@mariam22G

If you click "save" the current state of the pattern is saved in the generator. You should regularly save your pattern in order to not loose your progress. If you saved the pattern and leave the page, it will still be there, but if you don't, the pattern will be lost.

Saving is not the same as submitting a pattern. The pattern only gets reviewed and the published, if you click "submit".
mariam22G
Professional
mariam22G
@halowiki thank you so much!! I just figured it out now, sorry for bothering xoxo🫶🏻
mariam22G
Professional
mariam22G
@halokiwi and I mentioned the wrong username 🥲😂 omg lol sorry again
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months ago by halokiwi
@mariam22G no need to be sorry at all!