HOW TO REMBER WHAT ROW YOU ARE ON IN A PATTERN?????????
cooper10
Bracelet King
cooper10
4 years, 7 months ago by cooper10
have no idea trying to rember what row i am on HELP!
vennix
Bracelet King
vennix
4 years, 7 months ago by vennix
If you print out your pattern or copy it on graph paper then you can either cross of the row you finished or I sometimes use a headband wrapped around my clipboard that I have the pattern on and move it down as I finish a row
fsfs1212
Professional
fsfs1212
4 years, 7 months ago by fsfs1212
Or just look at your bracelet what knots you’ve done on your last row and try to find it in your pattern.
unicorns14
Bracelet King
unicorns14
4 years, 7 months ago by unicorns14
If u r on a phone or iPad take a screenshot and then edit it in photos.Cross out the row when you are done with that row
muirb_xxx
Bracelet King
muirb_xxx
4 years, 6 months ago by muirb_xxx
I print mine out and I dot the knot I’m on or I dot the row I’m about to start with a pen or pencil! If u don’t have a printer I would recommend writing it on a post it note with the pattern name and what row your on!
JdenFalcon
Bracelet King
JdenFalcon
4 years, 6 months ago by JdenFalcon
If you have a iPhone, I usually screenshot the pattern and then go to extras and click on mark out and each time
JdenFalcon
Bracelet King
JdenFalcon
4 years, 6 months ago by JdenFalcon
I do a knot I mark it out
brachel714
Professional
brachel714
4 years, 6 months ago by brachel714
Write down the row number and pattern number on paper
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 6 months ago by KrazyKnotz
I right down the row number, so when I work on the bracelets again I know where I left off.
kk_gymnast
Bracelet King
kk_gymnast
4 years, 6 months ago by kk_gymnast
I write what row I am on with a post it note and put it on top of what I am making
icebear19
Bracelet King
icebear19
4 years, 6 months ago by icebear19
One thing I do is cross out the row if it’s on paper, and something that helped when I made one of my first bracelets was to print out multiple copies of the pattern so that I could cross them out as I go.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 6 months ago by Someone_
When I print the pattern out, I just mark the row I've done next to the pattern with pencil - that way if I re-make the pattern I can just rub it out, rather than re-printing the pattern because of the ink of a pen🙂.
ash_juice
Professional
ash_juice
4 years, 6 months ago by ash_juice
Also in the future whenever you are making a bracelet and yo decide to take a break write it down. If you are on a computer leave your mouse next to the row yo are on so you remember. Also just look at the pattern and try to figure it out.
DutchAlpha
Advanced
DutchAlpha
4 years, 5 months ago by DutchAlpha
I just remember were i left in the pattern. You can compare your bracelet with your pattern to see were you are. In the beginning it was hard but know i'm used to it and it's not a problem anymore.
GussNemo
Advanced
GussNemo
4 years, 5 months ago by GussNemo
Take two binder clips and a ruler that's long enough to go across the pattern, and use the clips to hold the ruler just below the row you're knotting. When you finish a row, remove the clips and slide the ruler past the next row to knot. Put the binder clips back onto the ruler and knot the next row. I too had trouble remembering which row I was on since my mind wonders while working on a bracelet.
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
4 years, 5 months ago by Conrnelia
i like to make my patern whith it beeing taped onto the tabe and fir that i use cheap painters tape that i wrote the number down when i don't make it or if i use a klip board i have always a paper between board and bracelet where I write down patern number and row for all my ongoing bracelets. but i also saw people having lists of that in their phones
Tealmango7
Skiller
Tealmango7
4 years, 5 months ago by Tealmango7
I usually use my computer and take a piece of paper to cover up the rest of the rows and have whatever row in working on be right above the piece of paper. If I then take a break then I’ll write the row number down on that same piece of paper, and then cross it out and write the row down again if I take another break
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
4 years, 5 months ago by wildcat253
I like to put a check mark next to the row I just finished.
cooper10
Bracelet King
cooper10
4 years, 5 months ago by cooper10
thanks i used some metheds and now it works! i remeber now thanks 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
braceletmk
Bracelet King
braceletmk
4 years, 4 months ago by braceletmk
I print mine out and put a little dash/dot beside each row so I know which one I have already done.