Starting and Ending
Lizzy7654
Professional
Lizzy7654
11 years, 3 months ago by Lizzy7654
What's the best way to start and end a bracelet? I usually start with a knot at the top, but them it looks bad at the very top 😭 Is there a cute and easy way to start a bracelet without making the top/bottom look bad?
grargh
Skiller
grargh
11 years, 3 months ago by grargh
I generally start with an overhand knot at the top as well, but depending on how you complicated you want to make it, and how you want your bracelet to be tied on, there are different ways to start. Some people will braid the strands at the top, and then transition straight into the bracelet, while some others will tie a knot at the end of the braid before starting the bracelet. Other people will make two braids, it mainly depends on how fancy you want to get. If you visit both the Tutorials section and the Photos section, you can pick up several different ways of starting bracelets. Hope this helps 🙂
grargh
Skiller
grargh
11 years, 3 months ago by grargh
Sorry for the extra 'you' in the first sentence, my fingers don't always listen to my brain |😲
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11 years, 3 months ago by Adik
There are some different bracelet endings tutorials in the tutorial section 🙂
Mutzzz
Bracelet King
Mutzzz
11 years, 3 months ago by Mutzzz
You can braid or twist and then with a video on youtube that 'friendship bracelet, end tie calls, you can have a nice end to it. 😉
Lizzy7654
Professional
Lizzy7654
11 years, 3 months ago by Lizzy7654
Thanks for all the options!🙂
Mutzzz
Bracelet King
Mutzzz
11 years, 3 months ago by Mutzzz
No problem 😉