How do you do a color change for the flat alpha technique??
cookmekitt
Skiller
cookmekitt
3ย years ago by cookmekitt
I started friendship bracelets with the normal patterns but I just found out that ALPHAS EXIST so could someone please help me ๐Ÿ˜…
cookmekitt
Skiller
cookmekitt
And are Alphas Easier than Normal Patterns? Thank you!!!
neonpool
Bracelet King
neonpool
3ย years ago by neonpool
hello! Masha knots on YouTube has a video on the flat alpha technique, she explains it very well so you should check that out to learn how to make alphas. also, yes alphas are harder than normal patterns. in the beginning they'll probably be much harder than normal patterns for you but it'll even out as you go. and don't expect your first alpha pattern to be awesome, it'll take some practice before they start looking great. once you watch that video here's some patterns I recommend you start with since they have some color switches, aren't too hard and still give you practice. #32682 #23727 #53916 if you have any other questions you can message me or tag me, good luck! ๐ŸŽ‰
cookmekitt
Skiller
cookmekitt
Thank you @neonpool !!!
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3ย years ago by Sun_String
hi! I also have two video tutorials on how to make alphas, posted on my page and my youtube SunshineAndStrings! for your first alpha I'd recommend choosing one without very many colors, many like #34719 and just have fun with it! the good thing is it's mostly just forward and backward knots in a row (only f/b or b/f on the sides if you choose to straight edges)
good luck!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
spriinkles
Professional
spriinkles
3ย years ago by spriinkles
hello! in my experience, alphas are def harder to learn for newbies than normal patterns (they take longer, need more string...), but now that I have gotten better at alphas, they are easier for me, even if they do take longer. ๐Ÿ‘
cookmekitt
Skiller
cookmekitt
Thank you everyone if you have any more tips for any bracelets please add them here!
Beginner
3ย years ago by 1412
O