Where do you shop for thread?
iunnixx
Professional
iunnixx
3 years, 1 month ago by iunnixx
Hi. I live in Romania and there aren't many shops where I can find good quality thread. I was looking for something color changing like rainbow and pastels but I can't find anything. Do you know any sites that ship this in Romania??🥺
eshaal
Bracelet King
eshaal
3 years, 1 month ago by eshaal
Hi! I actually used to live in Romania and there aren't many thread shops but Maybe look on online shops like Amazon or AliExpress?
gd225599
Professional
gd225599
3 years ago by gd225599
Yes if Amazon ships to you, you should check it because they have a lot of good quality string.
karyn-smit
Bracelet King
karyn-smit
3 years ago by karyn-smit
Amazon, hobby lobby or Walmart
adriknots
Advanced
adriknots
3 years ago by adriknots
hobby lobby is where I got mine. Amazon has some and Walmart too, Idk abt micheals
Minnie11
Advanced
Minnie11
3 years ago by Minnie11
I think Amazon ships to most countries... but right now I’m using my sisters string and she says its from smazon and the brand is called Plieay (or something like that) 🙂
b-coops13
Skiller
b-coops13
3 years ago by b-coops13
whenever I watch/look at other bracelet makers I feel like they're using different types of string than me, I use embroidery thread but if you could link where you get yours that would be great 🙂
iramafan_1
Professional
iramafan_1
3 years ago by iramafan_1
Hi! it really depends where you live, but Amazon is deifinitly a good choice because its worldwide. Where i usually shop is Michaels, and I get the Loops and Threads thread. DMC is an amazing brand but it can be a little more expensive. But definitly Michaels and Amazon would be my go-to for thread.
Caitella
Bracelet King
Caitella
3 years ago by Caitella
I usually use Amazon to get mine. You can buy packs of 100 skeins fairly cheap and it is good quality too ❤️ hope this helps 🙂
allyson606
Bracelet King
allyson606
3 years ago by allyson606
I get all of my threads (including color changing and metallic) from amazon when I need it in bulk, but from a local craft store when I only need a specific color! So like hobby lobby, marshals
kotlcfan
Bracelet King
kotlcfan
3 years ago by kotlcfan
I get my string usually from local stores like Hobby Lobby or Michaels here in the US but Amazon is a great place to get string off of! I have gotten it before and it is sooo soft and easy to use
itsssaddie
Advanced
itsssaddie
3 years ago by itsssaddie
i recommend amazon!! it has super good quality thread (mine was actually organized for me, and came with extras) and it's reasonably cheap!
kmstahl
Bracelet King
kmstahl
3 years ago by kmstahl
I use Michael's and it works really well. They have the Loops and Thread brand which I really like. I don't know if there are Michael's in Romania though.
mhfw04
Professional
mhfw04
3 years ago by mhfw04
I would go to any craft store that you have, or amazon is a great choice if you don't want to spend a whole bunch of money on thread!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years ago by sadnymph
if you are wishing to use dmc, you can order it from the website! it is based in france and shouldn’t be much of a problem shipping to you. i live in the uk and shipping took a week but it was mainly because of brexit. dmc has a great range and i recommend buying some petra size 5! again i live in the uk and am unsure if dmc is available to you
boobearb
Bracelet King
boobearb
3 years ago by boobearb
I get my embroidery floss in bulk off ebay. It's not great if you want specific colors but you get a lot of it. Ex. I got 2 packs of 150 skeins to start my etsy shop and it was less than $25 USD. So 300 skeins for $25 is a steal. Especially when if you get the skein by the color they are around 53 cents each!! It is good thread too. It stays together and make beautiful bracelets. I still will get thread by the skein if im looking for a specific color, but the bulk packs on ebay are a good way to start a big collection of floss and thread.
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years ago by blahblah11
You can buy from Amazon for some cheap thread, you can buy from Etsy you’ll get beautiful packaging and can get more well known brands like DMC, Loops & Threads, or Prism.
neonpool
Bracelet King
neonpool
3 years ago by neonpool
you can buy some big packs of thread on amazon.
syd643
Professional
syd643
2 years, 12 months ago by syd643
I usually go to Michaels but if you want a lot try amazon!!!