Advanced
luquemia
3 years, 2 months ago by luquemia
no se como publicar mis patrones recién echos
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
To post a pattern you need to be on the website, not the app. You move the pointer over your username on the top right and select "create patterns" in the drop down menu. Then you can select if you want to design a normal or an alpha pattern.

Before submitting a pattern you need to add at least four English keywords that describe the pattern. Please check if there are any automatically generated warnings and if there are for example for too similar colours try to fix it. To be able to submit a pattern you need to click the "share rights" box.

Alpha patterns can only be submitted in the "alpha" section of the generator. If you are on another page of the generator make sure to click "safe" first and then go to "alpha".

After you submitted a pattern it needs to first be reviewed by the moderators before it's either accepted or declined. If it's declined you'll find it again in the generator with a message attached to it why it was declined. Then you have the chance to fix the pattern and resubmit it.

I hope this answers your question. I put everything that I could think of.
grod
Bracelet King
grod
3 years, 2 months ago by grod
Para publicar un patrón, debe estar en el sitio web, no en la aplicación. Mueve el puntero sobre su nombre de usuario en la parte superior derecha y selecciona "crear patrones" en el menú desplegable. Luego, puede seleccionar si desea diseñar un patrón normal o alfa.

Antes de enviar un patrón, debe agregar al menos cuatro palabras clave en inglés que describan el patrón. Compruebe si hay advertencias generadas automáticamente y si hay, por ejemplo, colores demasiado similares, intente solucionarlo. Para poder enviar un patrón, debe hacer clic en el cuadro "Compartir derechos".

Los patrones alfa solo se pueden enviar en la sección "alfa" del generador. Si estás en otra página del generador, asegúrate de hacer clic en "seguro" primero y luego ir a "alfa".

Después de enviar un patrón, primero debe ser revisado por los moderadores antes de que sea aceptado o rechazado. Si se rechaza, lo encontrará nuevamente en el generador con un mensaje adjunto de por qué fue rechazado. Entonces tienes la oportunidad de arreglar el patrón y volver a enviarlo.

Espero que esto responda tu pregunta. Puse todo lo que se me ocurrió.
grod
Bracelet King
grod
3 years, 2 months ago by grod
I just used google translate to translate everything @halokiwi said
Lol 😂