LEVEL UPPPP
PandaParty
Professional
PandaParty
3 years, 3 months ago by PandaParty
Hi! I have constantly been trying to level up to eventually become bracelet king. I have been told to reply in forums but I have and it hasn’t been working. What do you recommend?
knots222
Professional
knots222
3 years, 3 months ago by knots222
post pictures, make patterns and variations. im new to this so im not sure this really helps.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 3 months ago by bsoftball
Make patterns!! It helps you level up really fast! Alphas are just freestyle, but if you want to know how to make normals let me know. (I’m talking about actually making the pattern, not bracelet.)
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 3 months ago by Deer-Teeth
You have to do more than just posting and helping in the forum, you also can rate patterns and add things to your todo’s and loves. Making variations (only on the website) will also help, as well as posting your own patterns
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
3 years, 3 months ago by stormii
A general rule is to just be active! Do everything you can think of doing on bracelet book, and you'll level up eventually. Keep in mind that its harder and takes longer to level up each time you level up.
PandaParty
Professional
PandaParty
3 years, 3 months ago by PandaParty
Thanks so much!
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 3 months ago by cowboys
How do you love something? I have seen lots of people say all of my loves are ones I have done. What does that mean and how do you love a pattern?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
@cowboys you can only love patterns on the website, not the app. Patterns you love get put into a list on your profile similar to the to-do list. Some people put patterns they have done in their loves.
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 3 months ago by indaco
Rate a lot of patterns, it's easy and fast!
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 3 months ago by cowboys
@halokiwi thanks so much that helped a ton!