Length of threads
GloriaJW
Advanced
GloriaJW
3 years, 3 months ago by GloriaJW
In one of the pattern here, how can I know the lenght of threads that i have to use? Thank you
claireb627
Professional
claireb627
3 years, 3 months ago by claireb627
Hi there!
Depending on how many threads you need for a normal pattern, the length will be different, I use my arms to measure! if I am making a 10 thread bracelet I will make my threads the length of one arm, if it is 30 threads i will make it from finger tip to finger tip, which is about 5.5ft. Hope this helps!
catialvi15
Professional
catialvi15
3 years, 3 months ago by catialvi15
For normal patterns I typically pay attention to how many strings are in the bracelet, and what colors are being used the most, after that I usually take more string then I think I need just incase. For Alphas make the base strings all the same but just enough so that the whole pattern can fit. Let me know if you need more help! 😉
catialvi15
Professional
catialvi15
For normal patterns I typically pay attention to how many strings are in the bracelet, and what colors are being used the most, after that I usually take more string then I think I need just incase. For Alphas make the base strings all the same but just enough so that the whole pattern can fit. Let me know if you need more help! 😉
catialvi15
Professional
catialvi15
oops sorry just noticed I posted twice don't know how that happened
GloriaJW
Advanced
GloriaJW
Thank you very much for your information. Helps me alotttt. ❤
GloriaJW
Advanced
GloriaJW
@claireb627 , @catialvi15 Thank you very much for your information. It helps me alot ❤👍