Stamina
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 8 months ago by bsoftball
Hi!! Does anyone know tips for better stamina making bracelets? I have 4 orders right now:
1 alpha #39710
1 normal #50286
2 candy stripes
I feel so bad because one was placed weeks ago, but I just don't feel the motivation to do it.
Thanks in advance!
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
Take a little break to do something else for some time. Like listen to music, watch your favourite show or something like that.
Then when you feel better, sit down and make the bracelet. Be determined. Make sure to take breaks so that you don't get a lot of back pain or any other physical pain. Set a goal of a ceratain amount of rows or portion of the pattern and then take a break.
Maybe you can also watch or listen to something like a podcast or music or a show when making the bracelets. That helps me, it could help you too.
Hope this helps 😊 ❤️
aurrak
Bracelet King
aurrak
3 years, 8 months ago by aurrak
i like to make a bracelet and set a goal for myself, for example i'll do the entire pattern once then take a break, or i'll measure the bracelet and make it a certain length in one sitting. i like to watch youtube or a tv show while i'm knotting so i don't get bored as quick. sometimes, i'll get really into making them for awhile, then take a break for a week, it really just depends on yourself ❤️
MairiBauer
Skiller
MairiBauer
3 years, 8 months ago by MairiBauer
Yeah i agree i watch YouTube or Netflix to get my motivation going if that helps. Maybe close you business for a week or so to take a break from making bracelets?