Bracelet King
user10000
3 years, 8 months ago by user10000
?
S_softbal
Professional
S_softbal
3 years, 8 months ago by S_softbal
You can learn how to segment knot, Masha knots' video on youtube is really helpful or there are tutorials in the tutorial section.
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
One way is to not be lazy and keep at it. Not so much that it causes physical pain. Take breaks in between. Go for a short walk or do something else.
Making the knots faster helps, which comes with practice (of course).
Hope this helps 😊
GalaxyPig
Bracelet King
GalaxyPig
3 years, 8 months ago by GalaxyPig
I suggest watching tv, YouTube, listening to music, etc. The trick is to take the amount of time off your mind. And as @aiden707 said, take breaks. I hope this helps!!🙃
marina_tso
Advanced
marina_tso
3 years, 8 months ago by marina_tso
Watching Netflix or listening to a podcast always helps me!
Vicky_Knot
Advanced
Vicky_Knot
3 years, 8 months ago by Vicky_Knot
Homestly. I am not that fast!
arizonabby
Professional
arizonabby
3 years, 8 months ago by arizonabby
Try to start few bracelets at once, then when you get bored of one try switching between all the started ones!!
amazing_me
Advanced
amazing_me
3 years, 8 months ago by amazing_me
Set a goal on the number of bracelets you want to get done
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
Practice
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years, 8 months ago by SusuKnots
@user10000 I normally listen to audiobooks while I knot, because I feel like when I just knot I get bored really easily, but if I'm listening to music or an audiobook I'll finish bracelets a lot faster.

Also, I find that if I start a really repetitive pattern, like the chevron bracelet, I'll get SO bored of it and never really finish it, it it's a more interesting bracelet (like the thin aztec) I'll finish them in two days or less.
Lulu_24
Bracelet King
Lulu_24
3 years, 8 months ago by Lulu_24
Mainly practice would help, but I just space out the time that I set aside for bracelets. For example, I knot for 45 minutes and then I go do something else for a while.
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 8 months ago by angeldior
i like to set a stopwatch to see how long bracelets take me, because i find it interesting that the times vary. that may motivate you!