what is an alpha bracelet?!?
devorah
Advanced
devorah
3ย years, 8ย months ago by devorah
Iโ€™m really new to this๐Ÿ˜„whatโ€™s the difference between an alpha bracelet and a regular one?thanks!!!๐Ÿ’•
chloe_27
Bracelet King
chloe_27
3ย years, 8ย months ago by chloe_27
I recommend watching Masha Knots Beginners Guide to Friendship Bracelets and How to read patterns. But basically alphas are when you have base strings (you use these to knot onto, but you don't knot with them) and a leading string (which you knot with) to make a design. Its kind of like weaving (in some sort of a way) where you knot row by row. Normal patterns are where all the strings make up one design and you can have a chose to knot row by row or segment know. I hope this makes since, if you have any questions, message me or @ me in this forum. To @ me you just type, @chloe_27. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Knots_EM
A normal bracelet is one where you tie the strings to eachother on a diagonal grid. For alphas they are designed on a pixel grid with based strings that the main design is knotted onto. They are usually pictures and words. This is quite a bad explaination but if you want to learn how to make alphas I recommend Masha Knots's video on flat alphas.