Normal pattern creation!
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
3 years, 8 months ago by flo_bubbas
HI,
So i want to start creating normal pattern but i dont understand exactly how it works.exemple wich should i put together for it too look goog.

Sorry if i made any mistakes (:

have a great day/night! 😊 ❤️
JDor
Bracelet King
JDor
3 years, 8 months ago by JDor
There is a YouTuber called Masha Knots and she has great beginner bracelet tutorials! Check her out!
rub7
Professional
rub7
3 years, 8 months ago by rub7
Yes, Masha Knots has some great begginer oriented tutorials about knots and patterns on youtube 😊
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 8 months ago by grcleven
are you asking about the pattern generator? like making an actual pattern, not a bracelet right?
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
@grcleven exactly! im talking about a bracelet genaroter.

(its my fault i didn't explain very well)
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
@flo_bubbas ok gotcha! it helps me a lot to draw out the kind of pattern I want, and then try to use the generator. so like if you want to do some sort of zigzag pattern, it might help to draw it out on paper first to figure out where each string needs to go and which knot color should be on top (if that makes sense). and then just pick colors that you think look good together!

black + white + a bright other color always makes for a great color combo
or maybe a fall scheme? using off-white/cream, dark orange, light green, and maybe navy blue

does this help at all? it’s REALLY hard to explain how to make patterns haha. if you have any specific questions let me know and i’ll try to answer them! 😊
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
and if you’re looking for inspiration or somewhere to start: patterns with mountains on them are pretty popular and you can get really creative with them. maybe add a sunset gradient or some stars on a night sky behind the mountains?

and zodiac signs are popular! for example you could try to create a pattern with the sagittarius constellation or picture. I made one for the leo sign if you want to see what I mean (#53431)
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
@grcleven ty so much!! 😊 ❤️
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
@flo_bubbas you’re welcome! let me know if you have any other questions or want me to explain something differently 🌼