Bracelet King
xKNOTTEDx
3 years, 8 months ago by xKNOTTEDx
What is Segment knotting? pls help 😂
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
@xKNOTTEDx segment knotting is basically a different way of knotting. instead of tying the bracelet row by row, you do the bracelet in sections. you can find tutorials in the tutorial section of the website, or search up masha knots tutorial on youtube 💫🌩🌟
xKNOTTEDx
Bracelet King
xKNOTTEDx
3 years, 8 months ago by xKNOTTEDx
Thx! 🙂
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
3 years, 8 months ago by jeje_mko
@xKOTTEDx segment knoting instead of you making row by row you make the hole segment that requires the same knot fore example when u make a Chevron you Mahe every v together you don't group every 2 strings together and then make the required knot fore better detail go to the video section and type by user racoon aka masha knots
starzzz
Advanced
starzzz
3 years, 8 months ago by starzzz
Hey i keep trying to do everything that I am supposed to but my bracelets are still not turning out Idk how to post a picture on here but it's letters I know I am doing it right because I have had a half of a bracelet turn out right idk what to ask because Idk what I am doing wrong I have been at this for weeks and weeks and still haven't finished a whole bracelet without messing up please someone I already have orders but can't get it done with out messing up 😤 🤔
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
@starzzz if u have soshal media mesege me a video of how u knot and I will tell you what you are doing wrong
e-knudsen
Professional
e-knudsen
3 years, 8 months ago by e-knudsen
hi! i want to make my first alpha pattern today! i just watched masha knots alpha bracelet tutorial and i think i understand but i'm not sure what pattern i should start with!!
jeje_mko
Bracelet King
jeje_mko
@e-knudsen what 0attern are u looking for like a bird flower?
e-knudsen
Professional
e-knudsen
3 years, 8 months ago by e-knudsen
@jeje_mko well i’m not sure i did on yesterday for practice and used all of my white and i can’t go get more today and i don’t have that much black yet so today i just want to do one with a lot of color changes ig so i can finish it
Mbrock18
Beginner
Mbrock18
3 years, 8 months ago by Mbrock18
Can someone please help me! Has anyone made a bracelet and connected it by Velcro?
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 8 months ago by elephants1
@Mbrock18 I havent but it seems like a good idea!
prettyluvZ
Professional
prettyluvZ
3 years, 8 months ago by prettyluvZ
Anyone have a YouTube link on how to make bookmarks?