patter #3532
sheeep
Skiller
sheeep
12 years, 1 month ago by sheeep
Hello to whomever may answer my distress call. This specific patter is a blink182 bracelet i REALLY wanna make, but I am unsure how you would line up the base strands since there's so many colors. Eagerly await response. Thanks bunches~!😄
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
12 years, 1 month ago by Adik
In this pattern you need 15 base strings, in this case all of them will be white.
Once you come to the red bit, you tie in a new red string. This is called string substitution. And again when you come to the yellow bit you tie in a new yellow string, same with the green string.

Here is a tutorial on multicolor alphas. Scroll down to the 'Substituting a string during tying' section.
http://www.braceletbook.com/tutorial/10_multicolor-alpha.html
sandyzelda
Skiller
sandyzelda
12 years, 1 month ago by sandyzelda
its easy
sheeep
Skiller
sheeep
12 years, 1 month ago by sheeep
thanks for the tutorial it helped a lot! 😄 i'm new to this technique of bracelet weaving so i appreciate it! thanks bunches~!
Jaffajake
Skiller
Jaffajake
12 years, 1 month ago by Jaffajake
Hope it comes out well!
porkchop
Bracelet King
porkchop
11 years, 11 months ago by porkchop
😄 Have fun tying!
smigglemax
Professional
smigglemax
11 years, 9 months ago by smigglemax
have fun knotting but don't tie your knots too hard or else it'll curl up and you can't straighten it out! and take it from me cuz it's happen to me soo many times it's NOT funny!😉
zbird123
Advanced
zbird123
11 years, 8 months ago by zbird123
Yeah if you have loose knots DON'T pull harder, just push it up with your finger 🙂
olivia7799
Professional
olivia7799
11 years, 6 months ago by olivia7799
Yeah if you push it up with your fingers it makes the bracelet look thicker snd you can't see the gaps between the knots. Works every time🙂
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
2 months, 3 weeks ago by FANGIRL88
I use that techniqu so much.