how do u print off your pattern
jls88
Skiller
jls88
3 years, 8 months ago by jls88
I need help Because no matter what I do it won’t print from my cellphone or my iPad, can someone please help me out????????
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 8 months ago by rkade
i go on the website and then press the print button. then i go back to where you see the pattern and the bracelet. i take a screenshot and then print that
pandas21
Bracelet King
pandas21
3 years, 8 months ago by pandas21
I don’t think that you can print from a phone or IPad. I’m pretty sure it has to be from a computer
hannahab12
Bracelet King
hannahab12
3 years, 8 months ago by hannahab12
On my laptop I click the print button or copy and paste into a word document if I’m printing more than one. On my phone I usually screenshot (it’s harder with longer patterns) and go into my camera roll and print (I have an iPhone! You can search up on the internet how to print from your camera roll. Hope that helps?
gracenlong
Professional
gracenlong
3 years, 8 months ago by gracenlong
What I do for my iPad is I tap on the actual iPad and take a screenshot of the pattern and it works fine for me but it is not the best for Super
gracenlong
Professional
gracenlong
3 years, 8 months ago by gracenlong
Long patterns
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
3 years, 8 months ago by emordnilap
I use my laptop or computer to print, but I also make it smaller so it all fits on a page.
tBlue
Bracelet King
tBlue
3 years, 8 months ago by tBlue
on the website, click print in the top right section of your screen. it should be an orange button with white writing
anissah1
Professional
anissah1
3 years, 8 months ago by anissah1
you would probably have to print off of a computer!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 8 months ago by sadnymph
i always press the 'print' button on the pattern and follow the printing instructions. i would recommend trying this from a computer ❤️
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
if you don’t have a computer, try making sure that your printer is connected to your phone/ipad? if that doesn’t work i would just take a screenshot of the pattern and print it out from there if it’s the website that is the problem. hope this helps 🙂