Repeating normal patterns
ecote8
Bracelet King
ecote8
3 years, 8 months ago by ecote8
Hi! Can somebody Please explain how to understand normal patterns that repeat on the overview but only have a small knot structure (#18 and #26991)
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 8 months ago by chkntaters
These can be really confusing to follow, it takes practice to get used to it. Basically you just have to go back to the top of the pattern and pretend that you're starting over but with your colours in the new order that you left off with at the bottom. I'm really sorry if that is confusing, I'm not sure how else to describe it.
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 8 months ago by peanutse
Go to the top and act like your starting over ( like you did in the beginning) 😉
ilikechess
Bracelet King
ilikechess
3 years, 8 months ago by ilikechess
basically you just continue you to pattern by going back up to the top and ignoring the colours. hope this helps, let me know if I can help some more 😄
ecote8
Bracelet King
ecote8
3 years, 8 months ago by ecote8
Thank you everyone
ameliapb
Bracelet King
ameliapb
3 years, 8 months ago by ameliapb
I’m actually currently working on #26991 and it is really annoying. What i did was on my phone I took 2 screenshots of the pattern and cropped them to just be the pattern. Then I made them into a collage in PicCollage where one was on top and the other lines up underneath. It doesn’t work perfectly, but I find that it helps see how the strings line up. Hope that helps 😀