Questions
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 8 months ago by amazingme
Hi, there! You guys can ask me any questions you want, whether it's bracelet-related or not. I might not answer from 7 AM- 2 PM since I have classes but I'll be sure to do my best.
thatscrazy
Advanced
thatscrazy
3 years, 8 months ago by thatscrazy
Hey! I am pretty new to bracelets, I have been able to do the basics, (Chinese staircase, candy stripe and chevron) for a year or so but I just recently got the app because I want to kind of expand my bracelet knowledge. I have tried a few basic patterns, like an arrowhead, and a zigzag but they turned out rlly misshapen and with a ton of holes. I tried tying my knots right but it still didn’t rlly work
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
@thatscrazy there could be several problems with this, but the key thing is to practice. My main question is: are you using different sized string? That can make holes and gals and some parts while some of your knots will be larger. I'd also suggest continue doing the chevron and candy stripes since they help with knot tension. If you need more help, you should watch Masha Knots, Alex's Innovations or Megan Morris. Their videos can further assist you.
thatscrazy
Advanced
thatscrazy
@amazingme I am using all the same kind of string. I actually have watched a ton of Masha knots videos. I’m starting to think the main problem is my workspace. I usually shut my bracelets in the box that I use for holding my string. So when I’m knotting it moves around, do you think that’s the problem?
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
@thatscrazy that could definitely be it. I had the same problem when I used to make bracelets by pinning them down. Why don't you try tape of a clipboard and see if it helps?
thatscrazy
Advanced
thatscrazy
@amazingme yeah! I think I will thank you for the help!
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
@thatscrazy no problem!
JosieMcCue
Advanced
JosieMcCue
3 years, 8 months ago by JosieMcCue
Hi! I have a question about Bracelet Book. Is it possible to change your username once you have already made your account?
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
3 years, 8 months ago by 22graffeod
@JosieMcCue unfortunately I’m pretty sure there isnt😕 you can contact Admin about it, but im 95% sure that you can’t. If you really want it changed I’d recommend just making a new account
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 8 months ago by sadnymph
ive tried using tape to secure my bracelets, it doesnt really work well. i pin my bracelets to cushions or my jeans, but i think a clipboard is best. i would love to try a clipboard because i think my bracelets may come out better ❤️