Etsy Sales
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
3 years, 8 months ago by bethantoby
I was wondering how I can get people to buy from my Etsy that I make friendship bracelets for!
I have been struggling with sales and no body seems to look at my Etsy and I was wondering how I should improve it!
My Etsy is BethansBoutiques
liv7046
Advanced
liv7046
3 years, 8 months ago by liv7046
You should try making a social media acc like tiktok, insta, etc. That might help boost your shop!
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@liv7046 thank you! And I do have an Instagram🙂 and I’m thinking of starting a tik tok so I might do that!
liv7046
Advanced
liv7046
I think tiktok is better because you could get on the fyp! Instagram you need to promote would cost you some money!
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@liv7046 okay cool! Thank you so much I will definitely look into starting a tik tok!
liv7046
Advanced
liv7046
@bethantoby Hope it helps!
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i’d recommend using tik tok, you could create really cool videos to advertise your bracelets, using popular sounds so you get on the fyp. you can also find videos on there that give you tips, like tips on how to take better product photos 🌙🌩🌊💫
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 8 months ago by Clairaland
I have an etsy, CreationsByClaira, and I told my family members and some of them have purchased things and also have them tell people, and maybe make the photos a little clearer. I am also considering making a tik tok but like I doubt I would get on the for you page lol
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@jadeflwr13 thank you so so much! That has really helped!
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@Clairaland thank you!! I will definitely do that!
Kayla_K
Advanced
Kayla_K
3 years, 8 months ago by Kayla_K
Take good pics of the stuff you are selling. And try to get your friends and family to buy it and leave a good review
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 8 months ago by Basilology
Your bracelet's are very nice. It's just I think you can improve on photo quality.
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@Kayla_K ooo thank you! I will definitely do that!
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@Basilology thank you! And okay! I will definitely look into that!
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
I would suggest taking good pictures and making your bracelets stand out, so they are unique and people want to buy from you. Look at how other people price their bracelets and see if your prices are comparable. 👍
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
3 years, 8 months ago by Ciao
Update your shop policies and make things free shipping. People are more likely to buy something with a slightly higher price but with free shipping. I would suggest making your prices higher to cover shipping, then make it free. Also, make your shipping times as short as possible, because there are filters for free shipping and shipping times.
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@jgrace oooo okay! Thank you!!
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
@Ciao I will look into the shipping thank you! The only thing I can’t change is shipping times as I’m very busy with school but thank you! 😁