Etsy Newbie
vscodonut
Bracelet King
vscodonut
3 years, 8 months ago by vscodonut
Yeah so like I’m joining my friends shop (don’t ask me how she convinced me)!!!!!!!!! :/ but I’m planning to sell somethings how should I set the prices? And l wil take any advice!!!
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
I’d say like 10 cents per string and then you can decide how much you want to charge based on how long that specific pattern took to make
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@poplianna yeah 10 cents per string would be way too cheap. If you were selling a candystripe with only 6 strings or a flip flop then it would be 60 cents plus like however much it takes you but most people don’t charge like $5 for a candystripe I hope. I didn’t base my prices on the effort or like amount of strings to me a candystripe is easy I’m not going to sell it for more than $3 unless it has 10+ strings. I just decide what I find is reasonable and what people would buy for and I look at other people’s pricing. Whatever works best for you though is okay that’s just my suggestion!
caspian
Professional
caspian
3 years, 8 months ago by caspian
tje way i price my listings is that i add everything together i use to make it and shipping materials(ex: it costs 62 cents for individual dmc thread where i buy them, i add the price of one skein instead of counting separate strings, and it costs like 1 dollar for 1 envelope so i added that) and i got around $3.56. i pay myself $1 an hour (if i took half an hour i do 50 cents) so for my mini starburst it costs around $15 and it took me 12 hours.
chloe_27
Bracelet King
chloe_27
3 years, 8 months ago by chloe_27
I would do by how many hours you worked on it. For example, if it took me 4 hours to do a bracelet and each hour cost $3 then I would sell it for $12. But its just how I would do it 😊