Alpha Help!!!
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
3 years, 7 months ago by sarah1205
Hi,I really want to make an Alpha but I have some questions, what happens when you run out of string and you need more also how should I add new strings efficiently? Thanks!!
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 7 months ago by rkade
When a string runs out you add it in like how you would with another color. I also recommend using flat and straight edges technique
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
@rkade thanks I’ll try that!!!
Sweetsweet
Bracelet King
Sweetsweet
3 years, 7 months ago by Sweetsweet
Same way you'd put a new color in 🙂
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
@Sweetsweet Thank you so much!!! 😁
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 7 months ago by landrenee
if this is your first alpha i would highly recommend doing the flat alpha technique. if you learn to do it that way from the get go it makes things a lot simpler and makes alphas look a lot better! also once you get the hang of it i would try the straight edges technique as well
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
@landrenee Thank you so much! This is my first alpha and I am confused what the flat alpha technique is also the straight edges technique. If you see this could you possibly describe in simpler words for my tiny brain?😁 Thanks!
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
Also since this is my first alpha which one would you recommend??? 🧐🧐🧐
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 7 months ago by landrenee
my first alpha was #36085 but i would recommend something with only 2 or 3 colors. masha knots on youtube has great tutorials on both and she can explain better than i can 😊
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
Ok, thanks!!! I will try that pattern I just watched the video so it makes more sense thank you so very much for you help!!! 😁😁😁😁
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 7 months ago by Clairaland
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K47ogYsEpyw&t=40s

You can watch this if you need help replacing some strings. You basically just add it in and knot over it
sarah1205
Bracelet King
sarah1205
Ok!! thank you so much for you help!!!😁😁😁
knotsbyev
Bracelet King
knotsbyev
3 years, 7 months ago by knotsbyev
Try the strait edge trick!