What are the numbers around some peoples profile picture?
skukreja1
Bracelet King
skukreja1
3 years, 7 months ago by skukreja1
I see numbers and an orange ring around some peoples profile picture and i dont know what they are. I think they are rewards but im not sure. Also how do I get them?
Bubbabear1
Professional
Bubbabear1
3 years, 7 months ago by Bubbabear1
I think that you are talking about the little dots on the persons profile. (If not correct me if I’m wrong) they are the different levels like advanced skiller or professional and bracelet king. There is also something like beginner. However many dots you have are like different levels
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 7 months ago by Rg_Knots
These numbers indicate how many bracelets they have made for the official challenges and how many duplicate patterns they have reported. I hope this helps! 🙂
Fluffball
Bracelet King
Fluffball
3 years, 7 months ago by Fluffball
Yeah, so those little numbers are just rewards the mods give out to people who participate in official challenges and help the community by reporting duplicate patterns and stuff.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 7 months ago by jgrace
The stars with numbers in them are rewards given for every bracelet you make in an official challenge or for things you do to help improve the site.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
Those are the rewards that you have received! You can get rewards by reporting duplicate patterns or by participating in the OFFICIAL challenges posted by the mods! Happy knotting!