Scared 🥴
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
3 years, 8 months ago by Penguin388
I find so many cool patterns and have ALOT of “todo’s” but I either get to scared to make it or I feel like I’m not good enough at bracelets to do it
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
Anyone know of anything that motivates them?
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 8 months ago by Paige_1
Just go for it! The worst case scenario is you mess up and waste some string but then just take a break if you need and go back to it! Practice is the only way to get better and if you don’t you won’t improve! I hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions!
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
Maybe you could rank a few of the patterns that you really want to make from least scared of to most scared of. Then you could work your way up the list and gradually progress and get better! Once you have confidence in yourself, you should feel a lot more comfortable making bracelets 😊
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
Thank you so much☺️😃❤️
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 8 months ago by corrona
I’ve always found patterns that I’m really excited to make and see how all the colours turn out and how my shaped ends will look etc. And just get so excited that I HAVE to make the bracelet immediately. If hallway through I don’t like the colours or the bracelet itself then I wasted a bit of string but I had fun and got slightly better at knotting. Basically just go for it! The more bracelets you do or try, the less scared you’ll be of the more difficult ones : )
lizbethx
Bracelet King
lizbethx
3 years, 8 months ago by lizbethx
Hey you have to just go for it! Even if it comes out bad you can keep them and keep practicing to compare your progress! Practice makes perfect