Beginner
ZOEY_V
3 years, 7 months ago by ZOEY_V
Can you please tell me how to advance
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3 years, 7 months ago by Krisknots
Be very active! Post pictures of your work, make patterns, comment on patterns, design new patterns.
1Dlover4
Professional
1Dlover4
3 years, 7 months ago by 1Dlover4
post pictures!! that’s the biggest thing, especially of more advanced patterns (harder than basic stuff like chevron, candy stripe etc)
1Dlover4
Professional
1Dlover4
also adding people helps too!
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 7 months ago by jgrace
Add pictures, add variations, post to forums, add friends, and participate in official challenges.👍
HorseGrl
Professional
HorseGrl
3 years, 7 months ago by HorseGrl
Be active, add picture and try to reply to forum questions or threads
tiktoker55
Bracelet King
tiktoker55
3 years, 7 months ago by tiktoker55
be active, add variations, talk in the chat, make new patterns, add photos, hope this helped!!!!
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 7 months ago by jadeflwr13
stay active on the site- help people and post in the forum, post pictures, patterns and variations, add friends and doing challenges will help you advance. when you advance, you’ll get access to more privileges like adding more variations, patterns and friends 🎞🔮🥝📀
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
You just have to be on BB and tha helps you rank up! You can do any activity! Just being on is helping you to advance in levels!
knotsbyev
Bracelet King
knotsbyev
3 years, 7 months ago by knotsbyev
Be active, save patterns, friend a BUNCH of people, be active, stay in the chat, help people, post in fourm, ask questions, and hopefully u will advance!
Caleb1509
Professional
Caleb1509
3 years, 7 months ago by Caleb1509
I don’t know but I've on rookie and I made friends and writed in the forum, subsequently I've advanced
1Dlover4
Professional
1Dlover4
keeping posting picture and in the forum!!