No improvement☹️
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
3 years, 8 months ago by Penguin388
I’ve been making bracelets for about 10 months now and I still have had little to no improvement is there anything I can do to improve?
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 8 months ago by Rg_Knots
Yes! There is a lot you can do to improve! Spend more time on bracelets! Motivate yourself to finish a bracelet! Watch tutorials! Work on knot tension! These are just a few tips but, I hope this helps! 🙂
MaddieHat
Skiller
MaddieHat
3 years, 8 months ago by MaddieHat
you could watch youtube videos and maybe try slightly harder bracelets. Just don’t give up! (i hope this helps)
Alvia_knot
Advanced
Alvia_knot
3 years, 8 months ago by Alvia_knot
I request for you to watch masha knots
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
Thx you all this helps 😊
gsmith124
Bracelet King
gsmith124
3 years, 8 months ago by gsmith124
I would try to pick bracelets that you haven't done before or challenge yourself with bigger bracelets. I find that when I choose different ones, I have time to practice on my knots. I hope this helps!
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
try working on bracelets with different knots, try to adjust how you make your knots, learn different ways to start/end your bracelets. eventually you’ll learn what works best for you and what techniques you think look the best
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 8 months ago by Clairaland
I suggest researching new methods on youtube and challenge yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKil_S9dMU
Penguin388
Bracelet King
Penguin388
Thank you all ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 8 months ago by amazingme
Do all those, but remember to experiment. I used to have holes in my bracelets and I could not for the life of me figure out why. I tried messing around with stuff and realized that my knot tension was terrible and the at my strings were different sizes.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
it helped me to only slowly increase the difficulty of my bracelets instead of hurrying my progress. i like to listen to music or a podcast, or watch something while i knot because they’re all things i do normally, but you can be productive when doing them now. it also helped to watch videos on bracelets, you can find them on youtube or in the tutorials sections of the site and app. keep practicing and good luck! 🎞🥝📀
asbaal
Professional
asbaal
3 years, 8 months ago by asbaal
I struggled with this same problem! What helped me is watching lots of knotting videos, and playing around with bracelets. Try to finish the ones you started! If you are having trouble with holes between knots, try tying the first knot tighter than the second! 🙂