help me
SKsings
Advanced
SKsings
3ย years, 8ย months ago by SKsings
Why does the middle of my inverted chevron look weird??!!!!
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Krisknots
Can you describe the problem a little better! There could be a lot of reasons! Is it the start of the pattern? If so, by rule of thumb, I usually keep knitting till the 3 or 4th row and the pattern starts to look cleaner and work itself out. If itโ€™s not that, make sure that you are following the pattern correctly ! If you are following the row by row method, be sure your knots are correct! And also make sure that your knots are the same tension as one another!
Lou-Lou
Bracelet King
Lou-Lou
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Lou-Lou
A reason might be that you change how tight you make the knots. Try making your knots with the same amount of "pressure" on the strings when you pull them. I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3ย years, 8ย months ago by jadeflwr13
iโ€™ve had problems where my chevrons turned out crooked too. i figured out that i was making the knots at different tensions which made the bracelet turn out weird. maybe check if youโ€™re doing the same thing to your knots because it can make your bracelet a lot more uniform. like the user above said, the beginning of bracelets can turn out weird, try continuing the pattern because it could end up working itself out? hope this helps! ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿช