Triangle Ends
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 8 months ago by Basilology
Hi!

I am doing pattern #26233 with triangle ends and a loop. How do I do the triangle ends with a uneven amount of strings?
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 8 months ago by Clairaland
You could just do one a single knot longer or leave it out of the triangle end!
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 8 months ago by chkntaters
I don't know if maybe I'm misunderstanding your question but the pattern that you mentioned does haven an even number of strings. I would start it so that the middle blue knot in row 9 is the tip of the triangle, the other strings should divide evenly on both sides.
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
@chkntaters I am doing two triangle ends. Thanks @Clairaland, I did one extra knot but now the sides are uneven.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 8 months ago by chkntaters
Oh! I missed the loop part of your sentence lol. In that case, I would just make uneven triangles coming out of the loop. A good place to start your triangles are the third knot from the left in row 1 and also the third knot from the right for the second triangle. From there I would just follow the lines of blue knots coming off both sides until they reach the teardrop shape in the middle and the outside edges.
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
@chkntaters I am doing the uneven triangle end but on the start of row nine, the white strips, I don't have the other side. I think I will just do a teardrop loop.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
I believe Masha Knots has a video on triangle ends and I think she talks about what to do if you have an uneven amount of strings
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
@jgrace Thanks! I'll check it out!