prism
iyamayam
Bracelet King
iyamayam
3 years, 8 months ago by iyamayam
Is prism a good brand of embroidery string? Does it tear or break? Cause I’ve never used it and idk if I should buy it or not.
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 8 months ago by Paige_1
For me it tangles really easily and the knots come out smaller than other string brands
iyamayam
Bracelet King
iyamayam
@Paige_1 do you know if it tears easily
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 8 months ago by chkntaters
It does tear pretty easily. I do tend to tie my knots really tight though so if you're careful about that it shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not careful 😂
iyamayam
Bracelet King
iyamayam
@chkntaters k thx
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
I have used the Embroidery floss but only the neon kind and it was pretty good haven’t had a problem with that one but The craft cord does tangle really easy and tears especially the pastel pack and lighter colors like white and yellow it was quite frustrating when trying to teach younger kids and even my friends who are my age it got frustrating so if you are going to buy prism make sure you get the embroidery floss which will be more expensive then the craft cord but it’s more worth it
__avery__
Bracelet King
__avery__
3 years, 8 months ago by __avery__
I have had to many problems with prism : )
ecote8
Bracelet King
ecote8
3 years, 8 months ago by ecote8
I used to have prism and I remember it breaking and tangling easily. There also wasn’t a wide range of colors like DMC. It also fades more quickly in my experience (after wearing )
Kashvi
Bracelet King
Kashvi
3 years, 8 months ago by Kashvi
Personally, i have never ever had any problem with any thread...i have noticed no difference between really cheap and really expensive thread...to me it doesn't matter... 🙂