patterns
AMunicorn
Beginner
AMunicorn
3 years, 8 months ago by AMunicorn
I don’t fully know how to read the patterns please help me understand?
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
The arrow pointing ↘️ is a forward knot? ↙️ backward knot, then the one that has like stick part of the arrow coming from one side but the arrow pointing the opposite direction is either a forward backward or backward forward knot so the one that goes ↘️↙️ is a forward backward and ↙️↘️ is a backward forward it’s kinda hard to explain but Masha knots on YouTube is very helpful for beginners
AMunicorn
Beginner
AMunicorn
3 years, 8 months ago by AMunicorn
Thank you for explaining it to me
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
3 years, 8 months ago by lemondrink
If you prefer videos, you can search on youtube: "friendship bracelet basic knots". There are many good YouTube channels though. I would recommend Masha Knots, Alex's Innovations , kinsey b, and Pattern and Craft. They are @Racoon @innovate @pattncraft @kinsey_b
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
you can look on youtube, in the channels that were mentioned above, or you can also look on the tutorials section of the site, there are a lot of people who’ve also created tutorials! 🎠💌🎡🍓
knotsbyev
Bracelet King
knotsbyev
3 years, 8 months ago by knotsbyev
Ok! So here is how to read them.
knotsbyev
Bracelet King
knotsbyev
3 years, 8 months ago by knotsbyev
This arrow: ↘️ is a forward knot. This arrow: ↙️ is a backwards knot. This arrow: ↘️↙️ is a forwards backwards knot. And this arrow: ↙️↘️ us a backwards foward knot. If u need any more help dm me and ill help u!