Triangle Ends
NovaNixie
Advanced
NovaNixie
3 years, 8 months ago by NovaNixie
Can someone either explain to me how to make triangle ends or recommend a YouTube video to me? I've been making bracelets for a while but just started using patterns. I'm also not sure if this is the right forum to post this...
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3 years, 8 months ago by srhamy28
I personally learned triangle ends from masha knots on youtube, so I would recommend her video. if you want a written explanation let me know and I would be happy to write one for u, just make sure to tag me. hope this helps.
NovaNixie
Advanced
NovaNixie
3 years, 8 months ago by NovaNixie
Thank you! @srhamy28 I'm not sure if I'm tagging right though...
zyxwvut
Professional
zyxwvut
3 years, 8 months ago by zyxwvut
There are great videos on youtube if you just search up how to do triangle ends. Hope this helps!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
i belive theres a tutorial on braceletbook on how to make triangle ends
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 8 months ago by elephants1
Watch Alex Innovations Comprehensive Start & Finishes video! She explains it so well!!!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 8 months ago by halokiwi
I wrote a tutorial on it that you can check out if you want https://www.braceletbook.com/tutorials/98_how-to-make-triangle-ends/
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 8 months ago by meganff01
i find masha knots most helpful, she has a video for both normal and alphas
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 8 months ago by Shelly2121
Masha knots has a triangle ends tutorial, one for beginners (the basic triangle start and end) and one for more advanced stuff (more ways to cut your triangle end and triangle ends after a loop) Ive found tho that using forward and backward knots make my triangle starts look skinnier than my triangle ends, so i use forward-backward and backward-forward knots in my triangle starts, then forward and backward knots for my triangle ends.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Oh, and she does have triangle ends for alohas
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
*alphas