motivation
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
3 years, 8 months ago by owleybrd
I’ve taken a break from making bracelets for about a month and I’m having some trouble motivating myself to get back in the habit of knotting again. Does anyone experience this same problem? If so, What are some ways that I can get back into making bracelets again.
Fluffball
Bracelet King
Fluffball
3 years, 8 months ago by Fluffball
Yeah, I've experienced it too, which is why I only have like 8 photos in the 8 months I've been on BB. A good way to motivate yourself is to watch videos on YouTube of other great knotters like Masha Knots and Alex's Innovations, and a lot of smaller channels too. Seeing their tutorials, and even just fun videos like challenges, can definitely inspire yourself to hone your skills and become a better knotter!

Also, just look around at all the amazing photos on BraceletBook. There are so many talented people on this site, and seeing what they've been working on can not only inspire you, but also give you an idea of what sort of patterns you want to make!

Hope this was helpful!
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
I like to motivate myself by finding patterns that I’m really interested in making. I think picking patterns that you like will help you want to finish the bracelet quicker. You can also join weekly challenges that give you a time frame to finish your bracelet in. Or try to find new things to try when making bracelets, like learning how to make keychains, different ways to end your bracelets, etc. 🙂
sabinamake
Professional
sabinamake
3 years, 8 months ago by sabinamake
I usually take a day and find new patterns on BraceletBook, and i like looking at ones with photos that motivates me
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
personally, i’m motivated by my wanting to become a moderator! i enjoy participating in the challenges, and seeing all the neat patterns i can do. it can help to watch a show or listen to music/ a podcast while you’re knotting. chances are, you already do those things, and you can do something productive while you’re watching/ listening to them! 🎠💌🎡🍓