how do you search for patterns? I can’t find it
Vscogirli
Advanced
Vscogirli
3 years, 8 months ago by Vscogirli
So um... how do you search for patterns?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
You go under the pattern category and at the top is a pattern filter. On both the site and app the pattern section is titled patterns and easy to spot
anonte2
Bracelet King
anonte2
3 years, 8 months ago by anonte2
you have to either type in keywords that would relate to the pattern or you would have to type in the pattern number in the search bar.
brittknots
Bracelet King
brittknots
3 years, 8 months ago by brittknots
you can type in keywords like things you remember about the pattern but sometimes you just have to sit and scroll till you find it again
emwhitt
Bracelet King
emwhitt
3 years, 8 months ago by emwhitt
press the patterns tab (if using a browser at the top of the page, i am unsure about the app) and from there you can adjust the settings such as who added it, keywords (butterfly, harrypotter, arrow, etc) the amount of colors, etc.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
on the browser, you can adjust the settings to limit the colors, strings, etc. you can also type in the pattern number if you know it. on the app, then you’ll have to go to the three bars in the top right corner and limit the colors, strings, type of bracelet (alpha or normal), pattern number or keywords 🎠💌🎡🍓
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
You can type in keywords, a pattern number, string number, color number, etc. If you’re having trouble finding the same patterns again when working on a bracelet I would suggest saving it to your to-dos so you can easily find it later. 🙂