Suggestion for patterns that are kinda hard to make
Bellinx
Professional
Bellinx
3 years, 8 months ago by Bellinx
So I’m fairly new to making patterns and I have a lot of ideas that I don’t know how to make, and I was wondering if any more advanced people would come on to this forum and maybe make them? Also for other people who would love a pattern but don’t know how to do it.
Bellinx
Professional
Bellinx
Something I really want to do is make a red queen bracelet, so like clouds at the top with purple and white lighting going down to a black silhouette of a girl
love4pizza
Bracelet King
love4pizza
3 years, 8 months ago by love4pizza
@Bellinx i know you asked for others to make your design try making the pattern! alpha patterns are great for pixel art, i recommend using Microsoft Paint in grid mode and try stuff out!!
you already have an idea and inspiration in your head of what the design will look like, so give it a go! be conscious of how many colors you want to use (simplify it down rather than get every shade of color) and the size of the pattern (<25 strings might fit on a toothpick but >25 you might need a kabob stick)

these patterns ((#42748, #46571, #39507, #45904, #47148)) do a great job of simplifying the album cover, this style might work well for your idea, hope this helps
Bellinx
Professional
Bellinx
@loveforpizza thank you for the advice I will definitely follow your suggestions and this was very helpful to me and I hope that I will be able to make an alpha pattern soon!
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
3 years, 8 months ago by Conrnelia
If you have any other requests go to the forum called request and ask there for the pattern etc
Bellinx
Professional
Bellinx
@Cornelia thank you! after I posted this I saw it and looked over it
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
@Bellinx if you have a specific pattern in mind that you’re unsure how to make, try to upload a photo when making an alpha. this will give you a base to start off with. from there you can adjust the colors, shapes, and dimensions of your pattern
Bellinx
Professional
Bellinx
Thank you @jgrace you have alll been so helpful to me