Official Challenges
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
How do you join an official challenge or find out about them?
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
3 years, 8 months ago by Conrnelia
you can jhoin official challenges in the forum topic challenge and there you will find monthly and weekly official challenges.
rub7
Professional
rub7
3 years, 8 months ago by rub7
you just go to the challenge tab in forum and look for the official challenge, then you make one of the patterns listed and submit a photo of the finished pattern! when you submit the photo just make sure you include the word challenge! the mod who accepts your pattern will give you your reward, as long as you submit it before the due date! hope this helped 😊
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 7 months ago by Diana2509
I have also been wondering, if you submit a pattern
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
*photo
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
On the due date and it gets accepted after, do you still get a point? (Sorry I sent my previous message too early)
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 7 months ago by jgrace
@Diana2509 yes, you still get the reward as long as you submit your picture on time. if they don’t give you the reward i would message the moderator who accepted your photo
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
Ok thanks @jgrace!
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
You just go on the forum post, check out the patterns for the challenge, then make the pattern, then you post a photo of the pattern on the pattern. Make sure that in your photo you put the word Challenge. Then the moderators will moderate it and then give you a reward! You can see the rewards right above your profile pic in your profile! Hope you found this useful! Happy knotting!
skukreja1
Bracelet King
skukreja1
3 years, 7 months ago by skukreja1
on the forum when u scroll all the way down there is a section that says "Challenges". click on that and find one that says [OFFICIAL] in the beginning, then follow the instructions that it says on that post. normally they just say that when u post the picture make sure it says challenge on it.