Bracelet King Stars?
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
When you click on accounts that have a rank of bracelet king, they have a star that has a number in it like 1,6,21 etc. What do these numbers mean?
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 8 months ago by Knots_EM
The are the rewards that users can earn by participating in an official challenges and spotting and reporting problems. These aren't actually exclusive to bracelet king, anyone can get rewards it's just a bracelet king may have more because they have been on the site longer and can contribute to upping your rank.
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 8 months ago by jetsa_124
They are rewards for completing challenges or for helping report duplicate patterns or any other problems. Anyone from any rank can get them, but they help you level up faster
Top_Xoxo
Bracelet King
Top_Xoxo
3 years, 8 months ago by Top_Xoxo
It has been about2 months and I'm not bracelet king yet
What to do to be bracelet king??😭
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@Top_Xoxo to become bracelet king you just have to be active; Rate patterns, add to-dos, upload photos, talk in forums, add friends, and add variations.
Top_Xoxo
Bracelet King
Top_Xoxo
I am doing all these 👉👈🙄
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 8 months ago by BeadGirl16
@Top_Xoxo it look me quite a while to get to bracelet king. Like maybe a few months? Just be patient, it will happen eventually 😉
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 8 months ago by -Nobody-
@Top_Xoxo I just made a bunch of patterns and rated a bunch of patterns and before I even knew it I became a Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i’ve noticed that as you get to the higher levels, it will take longer to advance. i didn’t even realize when i became professional, but i’m super happy! 🎠💌🎡🍓
Top_Xoxo
Bracelet King
Top_Xoxo
Yeah guys @-Nobody- @BeadGirl16 finally bracelet king 👑 😭❤️