help plz
bilsfoeva
Bracelet King
bilsfoeva
3ย years, 9ย months ago by bilsfoeva
so iโ€™m starting #30747 and iโ€™m super confused with how to start and segment knot it can anyone help me plz thank you soooooo much
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3ย years, 9ย months ago by rubisaa11
I'm not sure how you want to start this bracelet, but I'm going to explain it with triangle ends. If I were you, I'd print off the pattern to make this easier since this pattern doesn't have a clear cut for triangle ends. Once you print off the pattern, trace with a pencil from the two middle strings, down to the edges. This is where the triangle will start. You can use this visual to start your triangle ends. If I were you, I'd row by row knot until I got past the start of the triangle end.
As for segment knotting, this might not be the best pattern to do so if it is your first. But if you have segment knotted before, I think you could definitely make this pattern. Between rows 2-6, you will just be knotting the strings like a candystripe. Then once you get to lines 7-12 and line 1, you will be knotting row by row. This pattern also has the straight edges technique built into it, so keep that in mind. Hopefully this helped a little. If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer ๐Ÿ˜Š
bilsfoeva
Bracelet King
bilsfoeva
3ย years, 9ย months ago by bilsfoeva
thank you sooooooo much