Professional
_ariana
3 years, 9 months ago by _ariana
how do you make a hole in a bracelet to make a bookmark
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 9 months ago by rubisaa11
I've been wondering that too. If I were to guess, I would say that you would need two leading strings (one to have on either side of the hole) and then make the hole by knotting the base strings together (almost like triangle ends or a shaped bracelet) I'm not sure if that makes sense, but hopefully it provides some sort of help🤪 If anyone has actually made a hole like this before, let me know if this is actually how you do it! 😊
user10000
Bracelet King
user10000
3 years, 9 months ago by user10000
also does anyone know how to make a tassel?
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 9 months ago by rubisaa11
@user10000 I also haven't made a tassel yet, but I've seen a tutorial on it (although I can't find it right now) There are probably a few ways you could make it, but the tutorial I saw said to wrap your embroidery floss around a fork as many times as you want for the thickness of the tassel. Then you take it off, and wrap and knot a shorter piece around the top to secure it. After that, you cut off where the strings are still connecting at the bottom and you have a tassel. If you want to find a visual, I'm sure you could look around and find a tutorial somewhere 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
valentina__lenin on Instagram has a tutorial on how to make holes for a bookmark.

For tassels I recommend this video https://youtu.be/avVKLJF_ijw
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJDV7bfqZos
that the link to the video. the girl is Russian so its in Russian but she has subtitles in English too and it helped me. im currently trying to make a written tutorial in English for everyone on bb but its taking a while.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@Lizzie_Ann I hope you know I asked the girl about recreating it and she said not to because there’s already a YouTube video and it’s her creation.