Bracelet loom?
operageek
Skiller
operageek
3 years, 8 months ago by operageek
I have this bracelet loom for making normal bracelets (not kumihimo) and it has room for about 10 strings in its notches but I wanna start making bracelets with more strings. Does anyone know of a bracelet loom that has room for more than 10 strings? 20-30 strings is preferred. The one I have is made by myfbm.com and I’ve had it for a while (it’s pink and green). Thanks for the help!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Oh I know what you are talking about but don’t know of any larger ones as the ones that I have seen is the size for 10 notches sorry. But you could try looking at different craft stores amazon, Walmart, michaels, holly lobby, etc
svenv
Skiller
svenv
3 years, 8 months ago by svenv
I’m assuming you’re taking about a loom that attaches your bracelet at the top, and has a bunch of notches at the bottom for the threads? I’ve seen people make their own looms out of cardboard or a clipboard and they cut however many notches they need into the bottom. I made one out of cardboard but it wore down pretty fast. If you can’t find one you love you could always try making your own 🙂
operageek
Skiller
operageek
3 years, 8 months ago by operageek
Thanks for the suggestions! I made my own out of a clipboard with about 25 notches that should work well for now. I also bought a different look at michaels with 28 notches in different places on it that should work as well.
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 8 months ago by cowboys
I have one of the 10 loom ones and it works really good but I don’t know if they make a bigger one I like to use a clip board when I have more then 10 string( also works great)