Questions
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 9 months ago by bsoftball
Hi! If you have any questions, ask away here! I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 9 months ago by Diana2509
For making tutorials, what rank do you need to be?
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 9 months ago by ajr725
@Diana2509 it doesn’t matter what rank you are. There’s no button or anything to add a tutorial, I believe you have to message a mod or the admin and they can give you more details.
judyApples
Professional
judyApples
3 years, 9 months ago by judyApples
I have been at the same rank for a while now, but I have been adding a lot of photos and variations to the site (I don't know how to make patterns), is there something I don't know or doing something wrong. U have been at skillet for about 3 months.
Addie_2010
Bracelet King
Addie_2010
3 years, 9 months ago by Addie_2010
@judyApples you can try commenting on patterns and in the forums! But if your bracelet king and want to be a mod, you have to be accepted by the admin.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 9 months ago by jgrace
@Diana2509 you can post videos at any rank, instead of “add photo” you click “add video” on the pattern you want to give a tutorial on.
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 9 months ago by Diana2509
@jgrace thank you!
bunno_1127
Advanced
bunno_1127
3 years, 9 months ago by bunno_1127
Hey, I was just wondering what kind of friendship bracelet I should try next? I've been able to do alphas, candy stripe, and a basic chevron but I don't know what I should do next and am not totally sure how to read the patterns.
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 9 months ago by ananya123
@bunno_1127 #28009 is a pretty easy pattern and Alex innovations has a video on it
bunno_1127
Advanced
bunno_1127
3 years, 9 months ago by bunno_1127
Thank you! 😄
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 9 months ago by bsoftball
Sorry everyone, I was camping, and just got back.