Duplicate of my pattern?
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 9 months ago by RileighR
Hello! I created a pattern and it was accepted and I was scrolling through the patterns and noticed there is an exact duplicate of the pattern I made. Is there anything I can do?
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
3 years, 9 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
What is the pattern number? If yours was created first, you can report the other one to a moderator, however if the other pattern was created first, i think that yours would be considered the duplicate, however I'm not entirely sure.
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
Ok, I just saw what you meant, and yours was created first, (you can tell by the number) so just message a moderator saying that someone has created a duplicate of your pattern (then the number) and give them the number of the duplicate, and they will remove the duplicate
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 9 months ago by RileighR
@Lulu_Ninja , Thanks so much! I did 🙂 fingers crosssed!
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
You're so welcome!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
You can report the duplicate to any moderator. Just message us with the pattern numbers that are similar. 😉
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Yeah well maybe they didn’t realize some one else made that pattern especially if it is easily replicatable
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
But of course not everybody intends to copy one person I like your pattern though!
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 9 months ago by Aracne
Nice pattern by the way ❤️
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 9 months ago by jadeflwr13
report the pattern to the mods so they can take it down- it looks very nice!🔮🎠✨
Sarah99
Bracelet King
Sarah99
3 years, 8 months ago by Sarah99
i don't know how to message the mods directly, so I hope one of you see this. patterns #53241 and #50600 are duplicates.
kaitlinpw
Skiller
kaitlinpw
3 years, 8 months ago by kaitlinpw
@Sarah99 Pattern #50600 is my pattern, but I gave permission to @halokiwi to make the segment-notable version, and that one is pattern #53241
lizbethx
Bracelet King
lizbethx
3 years, 8 months ago by lizbethx
oo cute pattern imma add it to my to dos