Generator
catcreatz
Skiller
catcreatz
3 years, 9 months ago by catcreatz
How long does it take to get a pattern approved :/ I feel like bb is constantly getting new mods but it still takes an incredibly long time to get something approved. This is not hate, I know that it isn't easy... and I really do respect the mods and the word that they do..... but what is the general time one can expect to wait?
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
About three days from what I’ve experienced
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
They’re constantly getting new mods, but you’ve got to remember that they’re also constantly getting new users who are submitting new patterns. I get that you aren’t giving them any hate, but it’s definitely hard to keep up with the constant stream of submitted patterns. That’s what makes this site so awesome- all the contributions by the users 😊
hennfish
Professional
hennfish
3 years, 9 months ago by hennfish
I also have gotten anywhere fro 3 days to a week.
mchappy1
Professional
mchappy1
3 years, 9 months ago by mchappy1
About 3 days.
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 9 months ago by knottahti
it currently has been taking about 3 days, as others have mentioned, since there has been an influx of new patterns lately! but we are working hard to get the amount of time back down 😊
catcreatz
Skiller
catcreatz
3 years, 9 months ago by catcreatz
thank y'all sm! Its been a while since I submitted a patter, but say it takes 3 days and then I have to make an edit or change. Will it take another 3 days before it is checked? Once again, thank you and I understand that there are more people on BB!
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3 years, 9 months ago by Krisknots
I’d say patience is a virtue! When I have edits it sometimes takes up to 3 days. Thank you for the understanding🙂 but again, bracelet books mods are flooded with pictures, videos and patterns! It is a very big job! And I know that they all work very hard to keep this site running while they also tend to their own lives! To see a little bit of the process, I’d check out YouTube! Some mods record and upload the moderating process. Hopefully this helps and if shows you a little bit of what goes on!
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 9 months ago by mvla
Anywhere from three days to a week 🙂