Questions
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 10 months ago by bsoftball
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! I will answer ASAP.
smolhands
Professional
smolhands
3 years, 10 months ago by smolhands
Heyyy, so I'm just curious on how long it would usually take to rank up. The first time I ranked up to advanced really fast but then I've been at the same rank for a while even though I still have the same activeness lol
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 10 months ago by chkntaters
What is your favourite pattern?
Camper100
Professional
Camper100
3 years, 10 months ago by Camper100
for pattern #38465 Could this pattern be done with 6 colors or would I have to add more strings?
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@smolhands Hey! It usually takes makes me a while to level up. It takes longer every time you rank up again. It is different for everyone.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@chkntaters My favorite pattern is #43335.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@Camper100 Sorry, I'm not the right person to ask for that. I don't create patterns. Sorry again. 🙁
Camper100
Professional
Camper100
it's all good 😄
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@Camper100 I would recommend @_kinseyb.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 10 months ago by chkntaters
Super cute! I looked at your photo and your bracelet is gorgeous!
Gitty08
Professional
Gitty08
3 years, 10 months ago by Gitty08
Hi um how do I look at other peoples to dos
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
3 years, 10 months ago by firstknots
Can you segment knot 1212 patterns? I know how to segment knot normals but for 12 12 it's very important that the strong stay in the same place so can i?
amyers31
Bracelet King
amyers31
3 years, 10 months ago by amyers31
@Gitty08 if you click on someone’s username you will see their username and bio if they have one. underneath there’s a section called patterns which are the patterns they created. (some people may not have any.) underneath will be photos that the person has uploaded of different patterns they’ve done. (again some people may not have any.) the section under that will be their to-do’s. i hope you’re on the app like me lol because if you’re not that might not be how it works lol.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@firstknots Hi! I'm not really the person to ask for that as I only knot in rows. Maybe try watching Masha Knots how to follow normal patterns and segment knot video. Sorry. 😐
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
@bsoftball that's alright, thank you for answering!
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@Camper100 The stripes will be a little smaller, but yes, you can do six colors. On the website, click “add a variation”, then for the colors order, type “aacbcbdedeff”. Choose your six colors, then click “save & test”. If you want to use the variation immediately, don’t click “submit to the site” because it’ll take a couple days for you to be able to see your variation again
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@Camper100 Oh and by “smaller” I mean that instead of being three knots wide (what they are in the original pattern), each stripe will be two knots wide
Camper100
Professional
Camper100
Thanks
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
I only just started alphas and i heard that a lot of people use base strings that are a little thicker than emboridery floss, i was wondering if the bracelet would turn out good even though the string is a lot thinner? Because someone gifted me a huge ball of string but i'm not sure it would look good
(Yes i asked something else yesterday too 🙈)
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
@firstknots Hi! I use embroidery floss as my base string in alphas and it looks the same. Does this answer your question? (I didn't even know people use thicker string for the base.)