This bracelet is really easy to make, it all consists of forward-backward knots and backward-forward knots.
What makes this bracelet so special is that it looks as if it was knitted and not made with knots.
1. First we will need 4 colors, in this case we're going to use: purple, green, blue and yellow.
Cut 2 strings of each color and make them at least 85cm. The middle strings (green and blue) should be at least 110cm
2. Now order your colors: purple (P1), purple (P2), green(G1), green(G2), blue(B1), blue(B2), yellow(Y1), yellow(Y2).
3. Grab your first string (P1) and make a forward-backward knot on your second string (P2).
4. Now, grab the string you knotted on (P2) and with that string make a forward-backward knot on your third string (G1).
5. To the same thing as before but with the next string, grab the string you knotted on (G1) and make a forward-backward knot on the next string (G2).
6. Keep repeating this steps until you've done it with all the strings.
7. Once you've done forward-backward knots on all the strings, grab the last string you made a knot on (Y2) and make a backward-forward know on the string to the left (Y1).
8. Grab the string you knotted on (Y1) and make a backward-forward knot to the string to the left (B1).
9. Repeat step 7-8 until you've done it with all the strings.
10. Once you've made backaward-forward knots on all the strings, repeat steps 2-9 until you have the desired length.