Added By: mjking
1. Start with a bracelet with about 6 cm of braids on each side. And an extra 10 in of string.
2. Fold the bracelet from knot to knot like shown in the picture and tape down.
3. Lay the extra string under the braids as shown.
4. Make one forward knot with the extra string (not too tight).
5. Take the string on the right and take it under the braids as shown leaving a loop.
6. Take the string that was originally on the left and bring it over the braids and through the loop.
7. Using the string that is now on the left go over the loop and through the loop on the left.
8. Pull both sides to finish one knot.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 up to 10 times.
10. Make 3 tight forward knots, cut the extra string as close to the knot as possible and pull the knots to adjust your bracelet to the perfect size.